A message from Jay Richardson:
We are looking so forward to offering two on-campus worship experiences beginning Sunday, May 24 at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. We will continue to provide more details and updated information throughout the next week, but here are the highlights you need to know now.
Guidelines for attendance:
1. Please stay home if:
- You are a member of one of the groups identified as vulnerable.
- You are in any way uncomfortable with the idea of worshiping corporately.
- You have a fever, cough, or other major symptoms of the Corona Virus.
- You have been in contact with someone with C19 in the last 14 days.
- We will be observing social distancing inside and outside the building.
- Families will be allowed to sit together.
- We recommend the current guidelines for our community regarding face-coverings.
- The facilities will be sanitized in between the service times
3. There will be no Life Groups meeting on campus or childcare offered at this time (All children are welcome in the worship service).
4. Visiting will be allowed and encouraged outside before and after the worship service (with social distancing observed).
5. The worship Live Stream will be still be available (the live stream will happen during the 9:00 a.m. service).
We understand that this situation continues to evolve and we will keep you updated as quickly as possible to any changes to this plan that may need to be implemented.
Here are some additional measures we will be implementing for those who will attending:
- Please arrive early as we will be staggering people at the entrances so that we can maintain social distancing.
- Although we will not require it, feel free to wear a mask. We should have some available in case you need one.
- Seating inside the Worship Center will also be by social distancing. If you live in the same household or ride in the same vehicle, please plan to sit together. We will maintain 6 feet (4 empty chairs) of separation between groups along the row.
- We will dismiss the service by rows, again to maintain social distancing, and everyone will be asked to exit the building.
- We are hoping for good weather so that you will have the opportunity to visit with others outside.
- There will be no childcare provided. Children of all ages are welcome in the service. We will have small packets for the preschool age kids and activity sheets for the younger elementary ages.
- Restrooms will be open. Every other stall and sink will be closed, the number of people will be limited, and they will be cleaned before and after each service (In fact, everywhere people go and each surface touched will be cleaned!).
As of June 7th we will be providing a space for our vulnerable population. We will have a designated section that will remain isolated from the rest of those in attendance. If this applies to you, please enter the building at the Gather Room entrance and enter the Worship Center through the side door near the Gathering Rooms.